Pages

3.23.2013

A Touch of Thrift

On Wednesday I got dressed with a little bit of pep in my step and it wasn't even until later in the day that I was reminded that it was the first official day of spring, I had apparently dressed for the occasion anyway.  Like I said in an earlier post, I feel like I lost my "put effort into getting dressed" groove this winter and I'm trying desperately now to get it back.  The "it's spring, jk it's not" weather is not helping, but the whole, sun doesn't go down until after 7 pm thing is.

top: thrifted, skirt: LNA, booties: aldo, jacket: tj maxx (similar here: ), bag: c/o @felsull, lipstick: poppy king for j.crew

I rarely wear this top, but I love it tied up with this skirt.  I found it while thrifting in Charleston and I fell hard for the pattern and colors.  It will feel like spring soon enough my friends and when it does I will rejoice in the tree blossoms, soft breezes and sunshine.  For now, have a great Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment