Pages

2.25.2013

Sartorial Roundup: 2013 Academy Awards

I wasn't blown away yesterday by dress choices, but then by the time the Oscar's rolls around, I feel like I usually am not.  It seems as though people always come out swinging at the Globes and then there's too much pressure for the Oscar's.  But, there were a few big winners in my book, scroll through to find out who I loved.

 The shape of this Dior dress is where she totally won me over.  It's stunning.
Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen.  I still wish she would have done a dark lip...
 I wasn't planning on putting Jessica in Armani on my faves list, but the art deco designs in the beading are just too good.

I surprised myself by loving Stacy Keibler's look, the dark beading on her Naeem Khan drapes perfectly with the shape of her body.

Sunrise Coigney always looks amazingly cool on the red carpet, this is a dress by Zero Maria Cornejo.

Sally Field was perfect in red Valentino.
 When Kerry wears Miu Miu, she always wins, as evidenced by this years' Golden Globes.


No comments:

Post a Comment