Pages

11.11.2012

Eame-ing High

Growing up in the region of Michigan well known for their innovative furniture design, one would think I would have known the magic of the Eames designs much earlier on, especially since my dad has worked closely with Herman Miller for years.  But alas, only within the last year have my eyes been opened to the magic of the mid-century modern chairs that to this day can transform a room into the space of ones dreams.
Whether in a neutral, or a bright and cheerful hue, they always bring a room's cool factor up to 100%.

These. Colors.

A table for twelve in various shades simply makes my heart melt, lest we forget that mirror that is so perfect, it almost brings tears to my eyes.
I've never seen this one for sale, but can you imagine?? 

photos via desire to inspire, design sponge, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment