Pages

11.19.2012

Black & Tan

This vest was a bit of an impulse buy the other week at the Alexander Wang sample sale, as I stood in line with two co-workers waiting with them to checkout, I was fully planning to not buy this vest, but upon their encouragement I couldn't turn it down.



 I have a big thing for vests, and for $50 bucks (original retail value, $590!!!) I knew that I could find PLENTY of outfits for it to compliment.  
The black dress was a BCBG T.J. Maxx find from probably about 5 years ago, and it's still an LBD staple in my wardrobe to this day! 
LOVE my new Aldo booties, so comfortable and surprising. This whole leopard print obsession I have going on is getting slightly out of hand.  There are times that I have found myself wearing these booties, using a leopard print phone case, wearing a leopard print scarf and carrying a leopard print bag...

My head is spinning with all that I have going on in the next 36 hours.  Dinner with an old friend visiting from Finland tonight, ALL of my packing for my five days home at Thanksgiving, and finishing up work tomorrow to and fly home for the much needed long weekend that I will spend with friends & family!

No comments:

Post a Comment