Pages

7.24.2012

My Instagram Life | Summer So Far

It's been quite a while since I last showed you my life happenings through the eyes of instagram {follow me at kelcitaylor!}, but today I wanted to bring you back for a summer Instagram extravaganza!  

I've already posted both of these, but I just love them so much.

Prospect & Washington Sq. parks.  

This night was REALLY hot, but we found a fountain to cool off in.  It was awesome.

4th of July view from DUMBO.

Spent an evening reading on the Highline. 
Double dose of leopard.
Prada & McQueen, living together in perfect harmony.
OMG THIS WAFFLE WAS SO GOOD.
Best. Day. Of. Your. Life. #fortunewall.  <3 the streets of NY.  

Don't forget to come find me on Instagram & as if you'd like, Bloglovin' too!  P.S. a week from today I'll be leaving for Michigan #PureMichigan that is, and having a great time with friends and family at my brother's wedding!  

No comments:

Post a Comment