Pages

6.07.2012

My Life in a Year

In continued celebration of Sartorial Roadmap's first birthday, I thought I would pull a few of my favorite photos from the last year of my life.  To show you more of what went down during these past 12 months. 

I was privileged enough to live in Charleston, SC.
I've never been one to turn down dancing at a wedding......
I saw this beautiful sunset.
My boo came to visit!
Kara & I had a photoshoot!!  This was so fun.
My fam and I went to STL for a wedding.
I caught up with some of my besties during the holiday's.
Reunited and it feels so good.
 I flew across the country.
 My brother came to NYC and GOT ENGAGED.
Morgan and I have reunited in NYC as neighbors!

I had an amazing year with Sartorial Raodmap, and there are many more to come!  Thank you again for still coming to see things that I get inspiration from, and to look at my outfits and photos from my life, yall are the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment