Pages

5.30.2012

Seventies Summer

I am by no means the biggest fan of summer, but I was definitely excited this weekend when I broke out a few of my summery dresses to put into rotation.  One great dress that I got last summer, and another dress that I've had for years and can't stop wearing, both give off such great seventies vibes.  I still have a ways to go in terms of a fully functioning summer wardrobe, but at least I have a place to start.  
 I bought this maxi dress last summer at the store I worked at in Charleston, it was on major sale and nobody else seemed to want it.  I on the other hand loved it the first time I saw it.  It's comfortable, breezy and the pattern is so retro, it looks perfect paired with my Bettye Muller espadrille clogs, and my Madewell vest!
This black dress is from H&M, I got it my freshman year of college...6 years ago and have had times where I've thought about getting rid of it, but I never can.  I wore it to a wedding two years ago, and it was perfect!  The skirt swings so well, and it is the awesome midi length that I cannot get enough of these days.  

I pretty much always need dresses, but I can tell that I will need a full arsenal this summer, it was 90 degrees yesterday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment