Pages

6.30.2011

Pure Michigan

Like I said in the last post I was able to travel up to Michigan this weekend for a wedding.  The wedding was a blast, and getting to have some much needed family & friend time was priceless!!  So I thought I would share a few photos from the weekend, I'm not sure if you all have ever seen Pure Michigan advertisements but a) they are very well done from an advertising standpoint and b) they always make me nostalgic for home...so feast your eyes these photos of the Holland Harbor!



I love Big Red and am completely smitten with this sailboat even though I wouldn't have the slightest clue of what to do if I hopped on board.



Above are some of my favorite girls, all of us were raised up in the Great Lake State!!  Below is my pup Max, he was super excited to take me back to the airport!


Thanks for the awesome weekend Michigan and the PERFECT beach weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment